Friday, June 12, 2015

It's official.. I have a Sponsor!

Hello everyone!  I hope that you are all doing well.

As many of you know, 2015 is the year that I will be adding cycling races, duathlons, and triathlons to my racing schedule.  I am working hard to get back to race weight, exceed my cycling goals, and have currently logged over 1,800 miles this year.  I am really looking forward to my first cycling race/event and I will do everything in my power to ensure that I am prepared to race hard and be competitive!

Since my recent cycling addiction, I have done 100% of my business with one of our local small businesses, Bicycles Etc., in Huntsville, Alabama.  Bicycles Etc. is a premium dealer of Trek bicycles, has a large in-store supply of gear and accessories, and has a TOP NOTCH service department.  

The owner, John Price, provides excellent service after any sale and I want to bring his dog Christopher home with me each time I am there.  The Service Manager, Brooke Pate, is a top notch bicycle mechanic who performs excellent work at VERY reasonable prices.  He does all of this with a quick turnaround time too!

As if this wasn't a good enough situation for a cyclist to be in, it gets even better..  Bicycles Etc. is now my official sponsor!  Thank you John for trusting me with your brand; I will do everything possible to represent your business with integrity and hard work!


My training / race kit!

I couldn't resist wearing one of my new kits on my 24 mile training ride today and only one word describes this kit:  WOW.  The kit is premium Louis Garneau shorts / jersey and is all-day comfortable.  The shorts in this kit are the real showstopper.  After 24 miles, I felt as if I could ride 100 more miles, moisture wicking was phenomenal, padding was top notch, and with the padding design, you do not need to lubricate to avoid chafing!  I had to refrain from riding longer because I have a cross-country race tomorrow.  But.. I can't wait until my long ride on Sunday!

Check out a plain version of these shorts here or if you like the Bicycles Etc kit shorts, you can email John directly at:  johnp@bicyclesetc.us. 

Until next time, happy racing!

-Randall

No comments :

Post a Comment